次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

PN7150 with DESFire EV1 is working, DESFire EV2 is not however

1,035件の閲覧回数
nick_ijzendoorn
Contributor II

Hello all,

We are currently implementing an NFC solution with the PN7150. One requirement is that we also can read the NFCID of DESFire cards. The DESFire EV1 (2KB) card is working fine the DESFire EV2 (4KB) however is not. When I hold the DESFire EV2 card up to the antenna I receive notification: DISCOVERY_TARGET_ACTIVATION_FAILED

While if I try to scan the DESFire EV1 card I see: (which seems correct)
nfc: received RF_INTF_ACTIVATED_NT, card found
nfc: processing tag info from: NfcA
nfc: tag: T4T (NFC Type 4 Tag) activated using: NfcA
nfc: SENS_RES = 0x44 0x03
nfc: NFCID = 04 5d 08 d2 a7 55 80
nfc: SEL_RES = 0x20
rfid: state change: waiting

What can be the problem? Is it fixable somehow? DESFire EV2 should be backwards compatible with DESFire EV1 if I understand correct.

The version of the PN7150: rfid: found PN7150 v16.1.160

0 件の賞賛
返信
2 返答(返信)

963件の閲覧回数
nick_ijzendoorn
Contributor II

The card has no privacy setting configured and can be read by the NFC Tool on my smartphone.

Today I got to test with the demokit and there the EV2 indeed seems to work fine.

Probably we still have some problems with our antenna matching circuit since that is the only difference there is.

0 件の賞賛
返信

978件の閲覧回数
Jonathan_Iglesias
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hope you are doing great, as we answered in your internal case, this is not a common behavior because if the EV1 is already working the EV2 should also work since as you correctly state that they are backwards compatible, the thing here is that can you confirm that the EV2 is not configured with some privacy settings? or that both EV1 and EV2 have the same configuration. also would it be possible that you try this with the NCI example we provide and the evaluation board ? to see if this might be an issue of the custom code you might be running.

Have a nice day !

0 件の賞賛
返信