cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PN544 with IMX6

kunyichen
Contributor IV

Hi,

I want know how to get something about PN544 restrict documents, currently I have new project use IMX6 with a SIP module (built-in PN544), need debug NFC stack and something RF settings of PN544

if need sign NDA, please tell me how to doing this. thank you!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

b36401
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

You can refer AN11697 "Linux Software Stack Integration Guidelines" application note I attached.

Have a great day,

Victor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

kunyichen
Contributor IV

Hi Victor,

Thank you for your information, but this article just for your new product PN7120 or PN7150, It change interface spec. to NCI,

PN544 use ETSI HCI spec. not NFC Controller Interface for NFC Forum spec. so this application can't apply on my project,

I have to try this.

0 Kudos

jimmychan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

do you know the name of the doc?

0 Kudos

kunyichen
Contributor IV

Hi Jimmy,

I have to try Linux NFC Stack(NEARD) on our board, it can read something NFC tags,

But our customer want to support more tags type like ISO15963

Would you tell me how to get the below documents and software package?

PN544 User Manual UM191816 PN544/C3

PN544 Data sheet C3

PN544 Firmware 1.34 or 1.35?

NFC-FRI-1.1 SDK + HAL 4.0 (I Know this original provide on Windows example, But I see like PN512 have Linux version)

0 Kudos

phHal4nfc
Contributor I

Hi

can you please tell me if you get the SDK

0 Kudos