cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PN5180 Evaluation Board Setup

BPJC
Contributor I

Hello,

I bought a PN5180 Evaluation board, and from the quick start guide I am trying to setup the board. 

In the directions in section 3.2.3 (option 2) it says replace the file on the board with an updated bin file. I managed to do that and the device restarts, but afterwards I still cannot connect to NFC Cockpit.

I have installed the drivers that came in the VCOM folder. But when I check device manager it is still saying it is a USB Serial device (in fact its saying it is 2 devices for some reason).

Is there an additional driver I am missing? I also tried to connect to MCUXpresso but I couldn't connect to that either.

Thank you for any assistance that can be provided 

0 Kudos
1 Reply

fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Did you flash firmware after you run the library if you want to connect the board with cockpit? Please refer to the link for the detail information.

URL:https://www.nxp.com.cn/docs/en/user-guide/UM10954.pdf

Or in order to better service for you would you please provide the steps for your question?

Hope it help you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos