cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old version of the Android App Source code NTAG I²C 1.7.0

Jump to solution
rfidtag
Contributor II

On the NXP website  is available the old version of the Android App Source code NTAG I²C 1.7.0.  Is available for download the actual version NTAG I²C 1.7.6 ?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
ToniZollikofer
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Libor,

the Android app was just updated to 1.7.8 and the source code for this release is going to be published in few days.

Toni

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Libor:

I guess you mean the survey for the Support Case you previously submitted. I just closed the case again and you should receive the survey link.

Regards!
Jorge Gonzalez

0 Kudos
rfidtag
Contributor II

Hi Toni,

Do you have any update ? Still nothing.

Libor

0 Kudos
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Libor:

The source code for the v1.7.8 version of the Android App is already available. Please get it from the "Downloads" tab in the next link:

NTAG I²C plus Explorer Kit|NXP

Regards!

Jorge Gonzalez

0 Kudos
rfidtag
Contributor II

Hello Jorge,

Thank you for your update.Okay, Could you  send me the link for the update of my satisfaction  survey ?

Regards,

Libor

0 Kudos
rfidtag
Contributor II

Hi Toni,

Thank you

Libor

0 Kudos
ToniZollikofer
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Libor,

the Android app was just updated to 1.7.8 and the source code for this release is going to be published in few days.

Toni

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
ToniZollikofer
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Libor :-)

sorry for the delay, let me try to find out the status.

Toni

0 Kudos