OM5578 works as a writer

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OM5578 works as a writer

brian0218
Contributor I

How can I make the OM5578 as a Mifare writer to write to Mifare Classic?

Thanks!

Labels (1)
4 Replies

brian0218
Contributor I

Hello,

But, I'm using the FRDM-K64F.

Thanks!

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi ,

Please kindly refer to the nfcDemoApp from OM5578-PN7150S_Rpi_Linux_demo_v1.1.zip - Box , its write mode can be used for Mifare Classic.

Hope that helps,
Have a great day,
Kan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

shrutirawool
Contributor II

Hi Kan‌,

I am also using K64f and trying to write data to MIFARE classic cards with the help of OM 5578/PN 7150. Is it possible?

Thanks,

Shruti

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Yes. There is an example for FRDM-K64F, please kindly refer to NXP-NCI Kinetis Design Studio example for details.

Have a great day,
Kan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos