Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OM27462CDK Board's TDA8026 I2C Communication

Jump to solution
khalid_anindyag
Contributor I

Hello, sir / madam.

Please help me successfully transmit a byte to the TDA8026 IC on the OM27462CDK board. These are what I've done so far, please correct me if I did something wrong or missed something :

Init I2C

Config I2C with 0xF4 baudrate

Set GPIO 3 of PN7462 to HIGH so the TDA's SDWNN pin goes HIGH.

Transmit 1 bytes of 0x00 to slave address 0x48 (this returns 0x8280).

Thank you for your kind response.

Khalid

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Khalid,

I just have ref code for LPC connected with TDA8026. and if you need it, you have to create a private ticket in our web site. https://nxpcommunity.force.com/community/CommunityContextPage?subcf=Tickets%20-%20Link%20Click 

Have a great day,
Kan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

5 Replies
wowfoot
Contributor II

Hi! The link above is no longer available. Could you share it again?

0 Kudos
Bonat
Contributor I

Hello! The link is no longer available. Could you share it again?

0 Kudos
thiago_machado
Contributor III

Hi! The link above is no longer available. Could you share it again?

0 Kudos
Bonat
Contributor I

Hello, the second link is no longer available again. Could you share it again?

0 Kudos
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Khalid,

I just have ref code for LPC connected with TDA8026. and if you need it, you have to create a private ticket in our web site. https://nxpcommunity.force.com/community/CommunityContextPage?subcf=Tickets%20-%20Link%20Click 

Have a great day,
Kan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!