NXP PN7150 r/w Icode slix2 2 and Mifare 550 EVI (4 byte NUID)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NXP PN7150 r/w Icode slix2 2 and Mifare 550 EVI (4 byte NUID)

ziv1
Contributor I

hello

working with NXP PN7150
worked with the NTAG213 before
no need to work with Icode slix2 2 and Mifare 550 EVI (4 byte NUID)
can not find the info needed to communicate with those tags in data sheets

if there is some code example or some other manual or user guide that shows the command bytes structure and content that the tags are expecting to get from the reader it will be extremely helpful

best regards
Ziv

0 Kudos
2 Replies

nxf58474
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Ziv,

Hope you are doing well. I have answered this question in your internal case.

Best Regards,

Ricardo

0 Kudos

ziv1
Contributor I

hi Ricardo

well i solved half of it

i can read 2 tags of iso 15693 but its not a steady behavior:

on initialization (after reseting the reader enable pin) sometimes it reads both and sometimes it get stuck on the "wait_for_reception()" after the "startDiscovery()" and this is after reset, also if i leave one tag after reading both it get stack in the same place.. not clear why ??

i noticed that if i move the tags away and return them it works ok but in my system the tags should be in location all the time (except when replaced) so, do i need to use a different function then the "waitForDiscoveryNotification()" ??

after initialization normally with one tag, i add the other tag and want to re descover both tags so   if i try to "stopDiscovery" before the new start discovery and then try the "waitForDiscoveryNotification()"  it get stuck with no replay. same if i start with 2 tags and then try to find them again

can you shad some light on this topic of rediscovering and what can cause such an unsteady behavior ?

best regards

Ziv

0 Kudos