Contributor II

undefined

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Jonathan_Iglesias
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @undefined 

I do not think the problem here is the activation process, you have already done it or your reader does it automatically, if you have not started this you could not send the select file  command  and get an 9000, the thing here is that you are trying to talk to the "folder" where the files are stored, after selecting that you can select the file inside of it.  you can see that process in the script I sent first I select D276000085010100 by DF name then  I select  E104 by FID

jonathaniglesia_1-1610379203306.png

jonathaniglesia_2-1610379219161.png

after selecting the file, then you are selecting something where you can read or write information, be carefull what file are you modifying, I recommend checking each file in the DS before adding information on them.

please try this and let me know.

Have a great day!

BR

Jonathan

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jonathan_Iglesias
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @undefined 

I do not think the problem here is the activation process, you have already done it or your reader does it automatically, if you have not started this you could not send the select file  command  and get an 9000, the thing here is that you are trying to talk to the "folder" where the files are stored, after selecting that you can select the file inside of it.  you can see that process in the script I sent first I select D276000085010100 by DF name then  I select  E104 by FID

jonathaniglesia_1-1610379203306.png

jonathaniglesia_2-1610379219161.png

after selecting the file, then you are selecting something where you can read or write information, be carefull what file are you modifying, I recommend checking each file in the DS before adding information on them.

please try this and let me know.

Have a great day!

BR

Jonathan

0 Kudos
Jonathan_Iglesias
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

forgot to add the sw I am using,  I use for this either out AppXplorer  available in nxp.com or our RFIDDiscover software, the full version of this last one is under NDA in out Docstore platform  there is a lite version available in our webpage but  I am not sure if this covers NTAG 424.  would need to check. also you have to check if your reader is supported by this software. 

0 Kudos
Jonathan_Iglesias
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @undefined 

Hope you are doing great, would it be possible that you share a log of the interaction of the reader and the NTAG 424 ?  so I can check how the information was sent and how the interaction is being done, please find attached a log of commands where I send an ISO update binary. 

BR

Jonathan

0 Kudos