取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

NT3H2111 error when writing

1,172 次查看
yohst
Contributor II

I can write NDEF messages to the nt3h2111 from i2c bus and verify that my phone can read this ok. However, when i try to write a new message with my phone to the nt3h2111 i get a write error. The phone lists the tag as read/write capable. Is there some kind of initialization i need to do before it can be written to?

标记 (2)
0 项奖励
4 回复数

401 次查看
hfkjdsjl
Contributor I

how do you write NDEF messages from the i2c bus to nt3h2111

0 项奖励

1,101 次查看
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Joostboerhout,

That might be due to the direction is still from I2C to NFC, and we provide an app note on that topic, please kindly refer to https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/application-note/AN12364.pdf  for details.

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

1,101 次查看
yohst
Contributor II

Looks like you are correct. As part of debugging/testing I read out block 1 during the FD interrupt. Of course, one should not do that in an interrupt but it was just to test and understand that the message was coming through. Reading out the memory with I2C right at the time the RF interface was/is active blocks that RF interface and resulted into a write error. 

All pretty clear and understandable in hind sight. I just wish NXP's data sheets were written more clearly/less dense - I am wasting too much time to figure out what text is important.

0 项奖励

1,101 次查看
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Joostboerhout,

No worry, you have us:-) Please kindly let me know if there is any further question.

Have a great day,
Kan

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 项奖励