cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NT3H1201 NTAG IC corresponding antenna

Jump to solution
LarsDMO
Contributor I

Currently I'm working on a project in which the NT3H1201 ic will be integrated in a flex printed circuit.

I'm looking for an off-the-shelf antenna design that suits the NT3H1201 ic. So Gerber and BOM

Size and Class are not an issue here

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Please download the application note AN11276 as the link. there is the more antenna design guide of the application note.

URL:https://www.nxp.com/products/rfid-nfc/nfc-hf/nfc-tags-for-electronics/ntag-ic-iplus-i-nfc-forum-type....

Hope it help you. Have a nice day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Please download the application note AN11276 as the link. there is the more antenna design guide of the application note.

URL:https://www.nxp.com/products/rfid-nfc/nfc-hf/nfc-tags-for-electronics/ntag-ic-iplus-i-nfc-forum-type....

Hope it help you. Have a nice day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos