NFC wafer IC integration (NTAG216 or similar)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFC wafer IC integration (NTAG216 or similar)

Jump to solution
ManuelG_Eurecat
Contributor I

Good morning,

My company has functional inks printing capabilities and we're trying to develop custom smart labels whith NFC functionallity. I have found the NTAG216 and similar ICs and we would like to know how these chips can be integrated, as I cannot find many info about it. We have already tested bigger ICs (TSSOP-8 and similar) with our custom printed antennas, and now we want to reduce the size of the design and improve the versatility of the final product. I kindly ask for some help with the integration of this kind of ICs.

Many thanks and best regards,

Manuel

0 Kudos
1 Solution
estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

You can see the recommendation on the application note AN106920

Also you can check the AN10706

There is more information on the matter, still, that is under NDA and you will need to request the information through DocStore.

Also, you will need to contact one of our distributors available in the  Distributor Network|NXP to help you through the NDA process.

Regards,

Estephania

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

You can see the recommendation on the application note AN106920

Also you can check the AN10706

There is more information on the matter, still, that is under NDA and you will need to request the information through DocStore.

Also, you will need to contact one of our distributors available in the  Distributor Network|NXP to help you through the NDA process.

Regards,

Estephania

0 Kudos