NFC cockpit doesn't start (worked well 2 weeks ago!)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFC cockpit doesn't start (worked well 2 weeks ago!)

ngassend
Contributor I

Hi,

I need your help !

I installed 2 version of NFC cockpit in the past (and 2 weeks ago everithing worked fine)

But today when I wanted to start NFC cockpit 0.5.8 nothing happen . 

I can see the process in the windows task manager (details) but no interface or icon in taskbar appeared !

I tried to uninstall the 2 versions then reboot and install the last one  0.5.9 but same result .

I also tried to execute it with windows in safe mode but problem still the same.

I installed it on my colleague's laptop and it works. 

Do you have an idea to solve my issue ?

Best regards

Nicolas 

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Fabian_R
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Nicolas,
Thank you for using our NXP products we really appreciate the preference,
This might indicate that the problem isn't a software problem but a Windows issue.
Could it be possible that another program might be interfering with the correct initialization of NFC Cockpit? Maybe an afterward installed program.

Best Regards,
Fabian
0 Kudos

ngassend
Contributor I

Probably yes, but which one? I tried to remove latest programs installed without success.

Do you know some programs that can generate this kind of issue? 

0 Kudos

ngassend
Contributor I

Nobody have a suggestion ?
I tried to reinstall .net SDK, runtime and also microsof windows desktop runtime .... , but problem still here and only with NFC_Cockpit.

0 Kudos

ngassend
Contributor I

herewith copy of log file :

[2021.06.01 10:42:20]:DEBUG :ServiceBroker :ReadWriteNotify registration successfull
[2021.06.01 10:42:21]:ERROR :App :Internal Error occured "The invocation of the constructor on type 'NFCInfraSupportTool.ViewModels.BoardConnectionViewModel' that matches the specified binding constraints threw an exception." in PresentationFramework
[2021.06.01 10:42:21]:DEBUG :App :Error location" at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.Load(XamlReader xamlReader, IXamlObjectWriterFactory writerFactory, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlObjectWriterSettings settings, Uri baseUri)
at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.LoadBaml(XamlReader xamlReader, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlAccessLevel accessLevel, Uri baseUri)
at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.LoadBaml(Stream stream, ParserContext parserContext, Object parent, Boolean closeStream)
at System.Windows.Application.LoadBamlStreamWithSyncInfo(Stream stream, ParserContext pc)
at System.Windows.Application.LoadComponent(Uri resourceLocator, Boolean bSkipJournaledProperties)
at System.Windows.Application.DoStartup()
at System.Windows.Application.<.ctor>b__1_0(Object unused)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)"

0 Kudos