次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

NFC OM5577 with FRDM-K64F File Transfer

1,655件の閲覧回数
donikuy
Contributor III

Hi,

There seems to be a demo about the NFC-I2C kit with the FRDM-K64F on upgrading the software over NFC.

I am currently working with FRDM-K64F and OM5577 dev board on KDS. 

So far I have a demo project that can read text, URL from tags/smartphones and send records to a smart phone.

How can I implement the ability to send/receive files and also be able to upgrade the K64 software via NFC?

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards,

Ylber

4 返答(返信)

1,203件の閲覧回数
明艳王
Contributor I

Hello Ylber,

Can you use K64Fcontrol NFC?I can not flash the .bin,how do you do?

0 件の賞賛

1,203件の閲覧回数
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi 王明艳,

This demo supports jlink download, so you have to make sure the SDA firmware is installed correctly.

pastedImage_1.png

You may use the attached firmware for debug/download.

For more details, please kindly refer to OpenSDA / - SDA V2 | SEGGER - The Embedded Experts 

Have a great day,
Kan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 件の賞賛

1,203件の閲覧回数
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Ylber,

If you want to implement the ability to send/receive files, you have to put OM5577 in P2P mode, we have provided such kind of demo based on Kinetis platform and you may fetch it from https://www.nxp.com/webapp/Download?colCode=SW3735&appType=license&Parent_nodeId=1442450758077720612... . Please refer to it as a starting point.

To upgrade the Kinetis device, we have KBOOT for these devices, and you may refer to it for details. This project has suppported K64 device and can be downloaded from https://www.nxp.com/webapp/Download?colCode=NXP_KINETIS_BOOTLOADER_2_0_0&appType=license&Parent_node... 

Hope that helps,
Have a great day,
Kan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

1,203件の閲覧回数
donikuy
Contributor III

Hi Kan,

Thank you very much for your reply.

Kind Regards,

Ylber Doniku 

0 件の賞賛