您的意思是: 
已解决

NCF Cockpit and pn5180

跳至解决方案
1,878 次查看
alexklupsch
Contributor III

Hi,

in NFC Cockpit there is a firmware (\NxpNfcCockpit_v4.3.0.0\firmware\Secondary_PN5180\Nfcrdlib_SimplifiedAPI_EMVCo_Secondary.nnc.bin) to use with NFCCockpit. It works fine.

I wonder how to use NFC Cockpit with own Application, all examples in the pn5180 SW package (SW352220.zip) do not work with NFC Cockpit only the pre compiled stuff from the Cockpit install works.

Are the Sources available or is there any other informatin how to get NFCCockpit to work with a own Application?

Thanks,

Alex

标签 (2)
1 解答
1,414 次查看
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Alex,

I just checked our expert team, and they told me it is ok to share the source code, but would like to know more details regarding your application, you know, We are already providing many application (source) for the PN5180 demo board with the Reader Library package, so will your application be built based on NfcNxpRdLib package? Thanks in advance for any sharing!

Have a great day,
Kan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

在原帖中查看解决方案

4 回复数
1,414 次查看
alexklupsch
Contributor III

Hi Kan,

yes, we are building a POS Terminal and using the pn5180 and the NfcNxpRdLib.

BR

Alex.

0 项奖励
1,414 次查看
alexklupsch
Contributor III

Hi Kan,

no.

I have a OM25180FDK.

First i flash the "Nfcrdlib_SimplifiedAPI_EMVCo_Secondary.nnc.bin" to the device (from the Firmware directory in the NFCCockpit install folder). Then i start Cockpit and it works :smileyhappy:

To get NFCCockpit to work with our own application i have to see how it works so i tryed the Nfcrdlib_SimplifiedAPI_EMVCo" project from SW352220.zip. But it is not possible to connect with NFCCockpit.

So i assume that it is not the correct source code to see how the NFCCockpit connection to the device works.

In short, i am searching for source code that shows me how the NFCCockpit connection works.

Alex.

0 项奖励
1,415 次查看
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Alex,

I just checked our expert team, and they told me it is ok to share the source code, but would like to know more details regarding your application, you know, We are already providing many application (source) for the PN5180 demo board with the Reader Library package, so will your application be built based on NfcNxpRdLib package? Thanks in advance for any sharing!

Have a great day,
Kan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

1,414 次查看
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Alex,

I am sorry, but do you mean you want to implement your own application which can be downloaded by Cockpit as the secondary firmware?  Please kindly clarify.

Have a great day,
Kan

0 项奖励