次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

MFRC522 reference design

4,482件の閲覧回数
vredzhepov
Contributor I

Hi

I started working with MFRC522. The datasheet does contain application information how to use MFRC522. But I want to know is there any example of reference design both schematic and layout for MFRC522?

Thanks

0 件の賞賛
4 返答(返信)

2,723件の閲覧回数
vredzhepov
Contributor I

Hi Kan,

I've managed to download the reference design and open it in Altium designer. Thank you.

0 件の賞賛

2,724件の閲覧回数
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Vladimir,

Sorry, the link might have some issue, please refer to the following attachment for details.

Have a great day,
Kan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 件の賞賛

2,724件の閲覧回数
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I am sorry , but there is no ref sch and layout for MFRC522, so you might have to refer to CLRC663 demo board from the following link:

http://cache.nxp.com/documents/other/314130.zip?fpsp=1&WT_TYPE=Supporting%20Information&WT_VENDOR=FR...

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 件の賞賛

2,724件の閲覧回数
vredzhepov
Contributor I

Hi Kan,

The link you've provided doesn't work for me. Could you please verify it?

0 件の賞賛