cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPCD issue on NFC Cockpit v5.8.0

ChrisPark
Contributor I

Hi Everyone,

I am using NFC Cockpit v5.8.0 with PNEV7462C. I tried the LPCD function but it always reported "Card/Load detected in the field" even if there is no card/tag. I am not sure the reason. Any idea?

Thanks,
Chris 

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @ChrisPark ,

The LPCD should only be used with disabled DPC. Did you disable DPC ? Please kindly refer to https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/application-note/AN11785.pdf for more details.

Have a great day,
Kan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

ChrisPark
Contributor I

Hi Kan,

Thank you for your reply. I have disabled DPC by writing 0xF2 to DPC_CONTROL as below:

INFO:EEPROMService_PN7462AU:Write to EE address:0x201352. Value=0xF2
INFO:EEPROMService_PN7462AU:Read from EE address:0x201352. Value=0xF2

What did I miss yet?

Thanks,

Chris

0 Kudos

ChrisPark
Contributor I

Hi @Kan_Li,

According to AN11742, it mentions a Rx resistor (e.g. on page 12). However, I cannot find the resistor on the board PNEV7462C. Could you please give me a hint?

Thaks,

Chris  

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @ChrisPark ,

They are R2a and R7a, please kindly refer to UM10883 for more details.

Have a great day,
Kan

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.