Issue with booting PN7462AU from flash

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with booting PN7462AU from flash

gokulkrishna
Contributor I

Unable to boot the PN7462AU after loading the flash with PN7462AU_ex_phExRfPoll release image. I am able to read the card details when the same code is run using in debug mode.

After debugging I am able to note that the control is not returning to the program after executing rf related API's. RF field enable API is not returning to the program. As mentioned previously the same image is used for running the code in debug mode and for flashing the image.Also note that the API is not returning an error value but is not returning to the program.

#pn7462au#help#urgent#high_priority‌ 

0 Kudos
6 Replies

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I tested that demo, and the release version runs well, I can see the LEDs blink periodically and when I move some card close to the antenna, the blinking frequency changes to indicate the reading starts. what is the version of NFC reader library on your hand? Please kindly clarify.

Thanks for your patience!

Have a great day,
Kan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

Contributor II

他用的发布版本应该是这个   PN7462AU-FW_v05.16.00_Full,   因为我也遇到了同样的问题。我在调试phEXRf 例子时,一切正常led灯的闪烁也正常,但是我烧录进去后,就不运行了,led灯也不会闪烁。EEPROM我也有更新过,更新的过程是(首先运行user_ee.bat,然后将得到的user_ee.bin烧录进pn7462au,)

0 Kudos

Contributor II

您好,我想请教你个问题:

1.我想用PN7462AU的io口模拟串口(波特率是 115200)是否可行?

2.我测试了一下,一个io写高电平然后返回的时间为2.5us,写一个低电平然后返回的时间也是2.5us,能否有更快的速度,我测试过其他单片机的周期为330ns

3.读取一个io管脚的周期在3us左右,能够更快呢?

4.我把例程按照要求烧录到开发板里,然后按RST_N键,为什么不能运行?(我调试的时候又没有问题)

(我的开发板型号  :   PNEV7462B V2.2)

5.我把历程phExRf用调试的方式测试,运行正常,但是我实际烧录进去却不行,请问是怎么回事,(我也有先运行user_ee.bat,在把得到的新的user_ee.bin烧录进去)可以以调试的方式烧录进去却没事。

0 Kudos

gokulkrishna
Contributor I

The library used is: phhalRf_arm-none-eabi. 

This issue is only seen when the chip is booting from internal flash. Not seen when its booting from debug mode>

Thanks for responding!

0 Kudos

Contributor II

I also encountered the same problem. If you can solve it, you can tell me.

Thanks for your patience!

0 Kudos

gokulkrishna
Contributor I

276642088@qq.com

Did u repower the board after flashing the program. I think that worked for me

Sorry for the late response,

Have a great day.

GK

0 Kudos