Is there a way to get OM29263ADK PCB files (Altium)? or gerbers?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to get OM29263ADK PCB files (Altium)? or gerbers?

Jump to solution
marc_new
Contributor I

My customer is asking that I duplicate the small 4 turn 20x20mm antenna on the PCB I am laying out for him - I was just curious if there is a way to get the digital files for that particular structure. I appreciate any assistance given.

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I have the design files , please create a private ticket via http://nxpcommunity.force.com/community/CommunityContextPage , then I may send it to you thru that channel.

Thanks for your patience!

Have a great day,
Kan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

10 Replies
marc_new
Contributor I

Kan, 

Thank you - I created a ticket as requested - 

MO03Desi996096

I appreciate the support

0 Kudos
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Marc,

Just sent , please check it on your side.

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
markfreeman
Contributor I

Kan,

Altium files for the OM29263ADK (the large antenna, in my case) would save me time creating a similar antenna.  What steps shall I take to obtain them?

Mark

0 Kudos
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Mark,

Please kindly refer to How to submit a new question for NXP Support for details.

Have a great day,
Kan

0 Kudos
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I have the design files , please create a private ticket via http://nxpcommunity.force.com/community/CommunityContextPage , then I may send it to you thru that channel.

Thanks for your patience!

Have a great day,
Kan

Akhil_Puranik
Contributor II

Hi @Kan_Li 
I tried to create a private ticket via 
http://nxpcommunity.force.com/community/CommunityContextPage but the link is having some issue.
Can you please help me in gettig the Altium file for the same.My client also wants me to use the same in his project.

0 Kudos
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Akhil_Puranik ,

Please submit a private ticket via the Case Portal according to the following video:

https://www.nxp.com/video/tutorial-for-nxp-support-case-portal:NCP-VIDEO .

Have a great day,
Kan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
qizhou
Contributor I

Hi Kan,

I have created a case with 00278508, can you help share the layout file with me?

Thanks,

Qizhou

0 Kudos
anmol_workmails
Contributor I

Hi Kan,

I came to you for help regrading footprint for antenna on OM29263ADK 4turns 20x20mm.Due to size issue i need to use this antenna with PN7150 chip.i ll appreciate if you can be of support.

my case id is 00227368.( I use Altium designing software)

Thanks 

Anmol

0 Kudos
mawaist
Contributor I

Hi Kan,

I just found this post while looking for OM29263ADK altium files to get the PCB files for smaller antenna. We are going to integrate MFRC522 in our system, due to space constraint I would like to use the small form-factor (4 turn 20x20mm) antenna. 

I have already created the case (Case:00209254). Please help us to provide the Altium files for this antenna. I will be looking forward to your assistance.

Thanks,

Muhammad Awais

0 Kudos