Is there a hardware setting (wiring) for MFRC630 to keep it always on regardless of the host (or can I simply delete the host?)?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a hardware setting (wiring) for MFRC630 to keep it always on regardless of the host (or can I simply delete the host?)?

Jump to solution
ivanqi
Contributor I

Is there a hardware setting (wiring) for MFRC630 to keep it always on regardless of the host (or can I simply delete the host?)? The goal is to use it simply as a 13.56MHz RF power generator...

Tags (3)
1 Solution
weidong_sun
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Ivan,

below is advice for you :

(1) MCU must be used.

Because you need to configure MFRC630 via software.

(2) Make if always on

you don't need to use additional hardware, if you don't set Standby or Power down mode, it will be always on.

Have a great day,
TIC  Weidong sun

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

2 Replies
weidong_sun
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Ivan,

below is advice for you :

(1) MCU must be used.

Because you need to configure MFRC630 via software.

(2) Make if always on

you don't need to use additional hardware, if you don't set Standby or Power down mode, it will be always on.

Have a great day,
TIC  Weidong sun

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

ivanqi
Contributor I

Well answered. Thank you sir :smileyhappy:

0 Kudos