I wish to enquire on the product that could fit the following: 1. Cryptographic features 2. Memory size of 200 bytes 3. Existing usage of current NFC mobile payment technology

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I wish to enquire on the product that could fit the following: 1. Cryptographic features 2. Memory size of 200 bytes 3. Existing usage of current NFC mobile payment technology

szcszc
Contributor I
I wish to enquire on the product that could fit the following:
1. Cryptographic features
2. Memory size of 200 bytes
3. Existing usage of current NFC mobile payment technology
0 Kudos
4 Replies

szcszc
Contributor I

Hi,

Can anyone also enlighten on the current prevalent payment standards and the reader that can be used for testing compatibility of any possible solutions?

Thanks!

0 Kudos

weidong_sun
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello szc,

For mobile applications, we have a special team to support it, suggest you had better contact sales of our distributor, and he will help you contact our mobile team, then you can get more information or help!

Have a great day,
NXP TIC team Weidong Sun

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

szcszc
Contributor I

Hi Tomaz,

Thank you for the reply. However, I was unable to search for the dimensions of the NFC tag in the product sheet and online. Would you be able to shed some light on this?

0 Kudos