cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to setup parity on HSUART for PN742

ngassend
Contributor I

Hello,

We are developping a new reader based on PN7462 to replace our old system and we would like to be plug and play with the existing one !

Our problem is that we couldn't find how to select parity on UART serial interface 

Our existing reader is configured with even parity and when we try to initialize communication with PN7462 we need to change the configuration of computer and select no parity !

If someone already changed the parity configuration of HSUART, thanks in advance to share how to do it !

Regards

Nicolas

0 Kudos
4 Replies

ngassend
Contributor I

Hi Fangfang,

Do you have some news on the registry address to configure in PN7462 and not in LPC host !

This point is blocking for our project, and managment team thinking about to choose a different way without PN7462 chip !

Its really urgent if we want to save this project !

best regards

Nicolas

0 Kudos

ngassend
Contributor I

Thanks I will check this example !

Regards

Nicolas

0 Kudos

fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Please refer to  the demo of "PN7462AUPspPackageFull-v05_22_01\PN7462AU Software\LpcFw_phExHif". Please kindly refer to "6.3 PN7462AU_ex_phExHif" in UM10913 for more details. And the configure of PN7462 please refer to phExHif of  NFC library.

Have a nice day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

ngassend
Contributor I

Hi Fangfang,

it seem's that the code is for LPC1769  and not for PN7462 

Could you tell us address of parity bit configuration in case of PN7462 ?

best regards

Nicolas

0 Kudos