How to reuses the modules on NHS3100 with LPCXpresso?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to reuses the modules on NHS3100 with LPCXpresso?

Jump to solution
aresmarser
Contributor III

Hi Sir,

I am now working on NHS3100 with LPCXpresso and here I have a question.

In the document "NHS31xxSoftwareOverview.pdf", it talks about the module reuse but not mentions how to reuse the modules?

For example, I download the SDK "release_mra2_10_1_nhs3100.zip" so I study the examples such as "app_demo_dp_blinky".

I want to add/reuse the module "trace" in "app_demo_dp_blinky" example project. But how should I operate/config to add the module into my project?

Could you be kindly to provide some guide?

Sorry I am a newer in this field.

I am eager to get your support.

many thanks,

Arna

Tags (2)
1 Solution
driesmoors
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

How to use the higher-level abstractions (the 'mods') is explained the Getting Started guide (UM_NHS31xx_GettingStarted.pdf), section 4.1.3 Mods. This file can be found in the SDK under the docs folder.

A small heads up: it looks like the trace module may be marked as 'obsolete' in a future SDK release. The uarttx module will be presented as an easier alternatie instead.

Kind regards,
Dries.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
driesmoors
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

How to use the higher-level abstractions (the 'mods') is explained the Getting Started guide (UM_NHS31xx_GettingStarted.pdf), section 4.1.3 Mods. This file can be found in the SDK under the docs folder.

A small heads up: it looks like the trace module may be marked as 'obsolete' in a future SDK release. The uarttx module will be presented as an easier alternatie instead.

Kind regards,
Dries.