How to distinguish between D21 and D22

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to distinguish between D21 and D22

tony_liang
Contributor II

As the title。I get two type of smartcard named MF3ICD2101DUD/05 (D21) and MF3D2201DUD (D22),when I use the NFC reader to communicate with them,how can I distinguish witch one is the D21 and witch one is D22 ? can I read any used data from the NFC tags ? Thanks

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Jonathan_Iglesias
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Dear 涛 梁,

Hope you are doing great, could you please confirm to me the second part number, I am not able to found any information of this in the public web page nor in the systems we use.

MF3D2201DUD this one

in the ordering information of the data sheets you can found the versions and not one with the MF3D2201DUD  number.

please confirm this to me  to check this question.

pastedImage_3.png

Best regards.

Jonathan

0 Kudos

tony_liang
Contributor II

thank you very much,to know more information of MF3D2201DUD,please visit this website below:

MIFARE DESFire EV2 2K|NXP 

and MF3ICD2101DUD is descripte as below

MIFARE® DESFire EV1非接触式多用途芯片|NXP 

0 Kudos

Jonathan_Iglesias
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Dear 涛 梁, my apologies got confused on the versions of the DESFire, the comparison you want is between EV1 and

EV2  we have a full comparison document, Feature And Functionality Comparison Between MIFARE DESFire EV1 And EV2 (1.2) (AN3387), since there are a lot of differences I would recommend that you check this document, this document is in our platform Docstore, please sign in and download it, this will request that you previously have signed an NDA(Non-Disclosure Agreement) with NXP. if you do not have any NDA signed please contact one of our distributors in order to sign one.

Have a great day !!

BR

Jonathan

0 Kudos

tony_liang
Contributor II

I'm sorry to ask a question again, In fact,I want to know the version of Mifare DESFire using MIFARE DESFire EV1 command. but I don't know what the exact command is. Such as. I can get the version of NTag215 using 60h command,and it will return the version information as:00 04 04 02 01 00 11 03h. So I want to get the version information of MIFARE DESFire EV1 in this way. Thank you.

0 Kudos