Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How does our company obtain the following documents

Jump to solution
fatcat
Contributor I

How does our company obtain the following documents:

AN11869 - PN553 PN80T Dynamic Load Modulation Amplitude.
AN11870 PN553/PN80T Dynamic Power Control.
AN11837 - PN553 PN80T Register Settings Guideline
UM11010 - PN553 User Manual
UM11031 NQ310 User Manual
AN1888 NQ310 Hardware Design Guide
AN11889 NQ310 Antenna Design Guide

thanks.

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Jonathan_Iglesias
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Dear huan tang,

Hope you are doing great, the information about the products you mention is secured under NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) this means that all the information regarding this devices should be shared through secured communication channels and only delivered to customers with signed NDA, to get the information please create an account in Docstore and go to My Access > Access Rights then select the products and in reason put your NDA number and the final application details. so you get granted access. if you have any questions or issues please let me know.

Have a great day !

BR

Jonathan

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Jonathan_Iglesias
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Dear huan tang,

Hope you are doing great, the information about the products you mention is secured under NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) this means that all the information regarding this devices should be shared through secured communication channels and only delivered to customers with signed NDA, to get the information please create an account in Docstore and go to My Access > Access Rights then select the products and in reason put your NDA number and the final application details. so you get granted access. if you have any questions or issues please let me know.

Have a great day !

BR

Jonathan

0 Kudos
fatcat
Contributor I

Hi, Jonathan

Thank you very much.

0 Kudos