How can my android app get the tag information read by NFC via BLE?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can my android app get the tag information read by NFC via BLE?

wudiwork
Contributor II
  • How can my android app get the tag information read by NFC via BLE

• My board: QN9020+CLRC663(BLE+NFC)
5 Replies

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Could you please provide more information about what you are trying to do ? Which tag are you referring to ?

You can check in this link for the TapLinx which is one of the resources we provide for the customers so they can develop their NFC mobile applications, maybe that is what you are looking for.

Regards,

Estephania

0 Kudos

wudiwork
Contributor II

Hello Martinez,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

I'm an android developer and I'm trying to develop an app to connect this board,here is a picture of my board.

My board: QN9020+CLRC663(BLE+NFC)

1.jpg

The tag is the bottom left on the board.

Through my App, I can successfully scan and connect the board,but I can't read any information returned by the NFC.

Here is a picture of my BLETool.

3.jpg

But I can read/write successfully with the BLETool you provide,here is the picture

2.jpg

After BLE connection, do I need to send some instructions to receive the tag information read by NFC?

Or I need import a jar to use the API you provide?

0 Kudos

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Sorry for the confusion.

If you are using your own board and it does work with the default source code with the NXP application the issue is most likely that your application is not receiving or interpreting in the correct way the information sent by Bluetooth LE you will need to check the format used to sent the information and translate it correctly to your needs in the mobile phone.

And  no, you do not need to use the APIs I mentioned in the first response as I thought you were trying to read a tag with your mobile phone and not seeing the information from the reader that is being sent to the phone through Bluetooth LE.

Regards ,

Estephania

0 Kudos

wudiwork
Contributor II

Hello,

Thank you for your help.

I have communicated with our hardware engineers and I think we can solve this problem soon.

Regards ,

Di

0 Kudos

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Hope you get a solution.

You can try to use an sniffer to check/verify  the Bluetooth  communication and you can see how the packets are being sent.

Regards ,
Estephania