How can i use NXP NFC reader library in ATmega Microcontroller?

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

How can i use NXP NFC reader library in ATmega Microcontroller?

跳至解决方案
956 次查看
ahmedtarek
Contributor I

Hello evertyone,

I have a question and i hope someone can help me,

I recently downloaded NXP NFC reader library, for that i am currently working on an access control reader project,

However all the documentation and resources available only supports LPC familly microcontroller, taking into consideration that i am currently using ATmega1284p microcontroller,

Can anyone help me to implement the layered architecture explained in the documentation available in the NXP reader library in the ATmega1284p or even share an example on a similar 8 bit microcontroller,

Thanks in advance,

Ahmed Tarek 

0 项奖励
1 解答
788 次查看
estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience this might cause you, but we do not provide migrations of the NXP NFC Reader library.

Nonetheless,  we do have some guides you help you in the process, the first thig I would recommend you to check would be the NFC Reader Library webinar to understand the structure of the library.

Once you have understand it, you can check the following guides for the migration process.

Porting NFC Reader Library to Kinetis K64 | Document | Video

Porting NFC Reader Library to LPC11u37h | Document I, II, III, IV

Porting NFC Reader Library to i.MX RT1050  | Document | Video

Also you can check  the AN11908, please consider the memory requirements to deploy the library in your device as well as the protocol necessities regarding the clocks of the device and do not forget to read the license agreement of the library.

Regards,

Estephania

在原帖中查看解决方案

1 回复
789 次查看
estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience this might cause you, but we do not provide migrations of the NXP NFC Reader library.

Nonetheless,  we do have some guides you help you in the process, the first thig I would recommend you to check would be the NFC Reader Library webinar to understand the structure of the library.

Once you have understand it, you can check the following guides for the migration process.

Porting NFC Reader Library to Kinetis K64 | Document | Video

Porting NFC Reader Library to LPC11u37h | Document I, II, III, IV

Porting NFC Reader Library to i.MX RT1050  | Document | Video

Also you can check  the AN11908, please consider the memory requirements to deploy the library in your device as well as the protocol necessities regarding the clocks of the device and do not forget to read the license agreement of the library.

Regards,

Estephania