How NCF3340 RF magnetic filed continuous emission

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How NCF3340 RF magnetic filed continuous emission

ffwell
Contributor I

We use NCF3340 to make a PCD. we found in polling mode, RF magnetic filed and REQ CMD is Periodic cyclic emission like pic1, but we want the RF magnetic filed continuous emission, regardless of whether there is a RQE signal or not on it like pic2, in order to test the field strength in ISO10373 . Question: whether NCF3340 supports this feature, and how should I implement it? Please give me some advice, thanks.

NCF3340.png

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, 

Sorry for the inconvenience this might cause you  but as the information of this product it's under NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) the information it's not public, this is not a secure channel to share any information regarding that device.

As you are already working with the device there was someone that provided you the information and software stack for that part, could you please contact that person for more information regarding your request?

Regards,

Estephania

0 Kudos

ffwell
Contributor I

Yes, we have used the device and already have related support, but the support efficiency in China is relatively lower, we will continue to confirm the detailed configuration information with our supporters. But one more question: does NCF3340 support RF magnetic filed continuous emission, regardless of whether there is a RQE signal or not on it, that is, the carrier of 13.56MHz is uninterrupted? Let me make sure it works or not. Thanks.

0 Kudos

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Sorry, but the information of this device it's not public, there is nothing we can do about this without revealing the information

Regards,
Estephania

0 Kudos