HTRC11001T to read ASK/PSK/FSK cards

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTRC11001T to read ASK/PSK/FSK cards

mahesh_gohil
Contributor I

Hello, We want prox card reader to read ASK / PSK / FSK cards. 

1) How is the HTRC11001T ? In datasheet I could not see support of all the modulation ? Will it work for my application ?

2)Is there any reference schematics + source code library to read the card ? Please suggest.

Thanks,

Mahesh

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Jonathan_Iglesias
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Mahesh Gohil,

the HTRC110 only supports ASK modulation, and for your second question, we have the control library which is available under NDA ( Non Disclosure Agreement ) this means that all the information, tools and support should be delivered using secured communication channels and only to customers with active NDA.  and for schematics unfortunately we do not have such information, can I ask a little about why you are using this reader ? we have other frequencies like HF or UHF which can achieve the distances of the LF technology and we have more resources available. 

please let me know if you are interested in other frequencies if so, please let me know a little bit of your project.

Have a great day !

BR

Jonathan

0 Kudos

mahesh_gohil
Contributor I

Hello Jonathan,

Thank you for your reply.  Our application is to read 125Khz to 134Khz LF cards, like HDI, EM and Quadrakey card which will be on FSK, ASK and PSK.

Please let us know if you have any solution / suggestion.

Regards,

Mahesh 

0 Kudos

Jonathan_Iglesias
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

in this case there is not much we can do, I was thinking maybe you can use other frequencies in your application but since you are using LF ( Low frequency) all we have is the HTRC and the HITAG family.

BR

Jonathan