cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Driving AUX1 and AUX2

Thomas7
Contributor I

Hello, 

I am currently using the CLEV6630B test board for the CLRC66303 chip with the NFC cockpit you made. I manage to modify AUX1 and AUX2 with the GUI but I don't know which register is modyfing according to the datasheet.

Best Regards,

Thomas.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Fabian_R
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in our products.

According to the datasheet AUX1 and AUX2 are output pins, which are used for analog test signals. I believe that you might have changed some other register values that affected AUX1 and 2. Please check out the main page NFC Cockpit videos that might guide you for accurate calibration and testing.

https://www.nxp.com/products/rfid-nfc/nfc-hf/nfc-readers/nfc-cockpit-configuration-tool-for-nfc-ics:...

Best Regards,
Fabian
0 Kudos

Thomas7
Contributor I

Hello,

Thanks for helping me with my problem.

Unfortunately, I already checked the video and it didn't really help me. Can you please tell me which registers are supposed to affect the signal on AUX1 and AUX2 ?

Best Regards,

Thomas.

0 Kudos

Fabian_R
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello sir, I hope you are doing great. Please accept my apology for not being able to answer you back regarding this issue.

I have checked AN11019, where it is mentioned in section 4.4.2.3 that, registers 6Ch and 6Dh affect the signal of AUX1 and AUX2 through the DacCon. Please check which values you have written in your settings. Please also check Table 3 for Aux1/2 settings.

Best Regards,
Fabian
0 Kudos