Communicate with two NTAG213 tags in parallel

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Communicate with two NTAG213 tags in parallel

dudi
Contributor I

I am working with NFC reader PN7150 and NTAG213 tags and trying to read from 2 tags in parallel.

I am using your example code: NXP-NCI_LPC11Uxx_MultipleNtag213example

Both tags are identified and activated correctly but reading and writing performed only from 1 tag.

I have noticed that when i execute command: NxpNci_ReaderReActivate(&RfInterface[0]) once, i can work with the second tag but when i do that again i can't return to the first tag.

It looks like when i deactivate a tag, i cannot reactivate it again, but i need to stop and start discovery in order to activate both tags.

Is the mentioned example works for you as is on two tags?

It that phenomenon known to you?

Is that related to FW, HW or tag versions?

p.s

I can communicate with one tag before Re-Activating the other tag, and then communicating with the second tag. But i cant return to the first tag.

Many Thanks,

Dudi

0 Kudos
3 Replies

dudi
Contributor I

Hello Kan_Li,

The log does not add further information then the original description.

Reading and writing execute from the same tag and not from two different tags.

Regards,

Dudi

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Dudi,

As I don't know what changes you made in this example, so NCI communication logs would help us better analyze this problem. for example, you mentioned " when i execute command: NxpNci_ReaderReActivate(&RfInterface[0]) once, i can work with the second tag but when i do that again i can't return to the first tag." We may know what has happened in your case, but we don't know the details with this description, for example, what is the response from the tag? with NCI log, we may have such kind of information, which may lead us to the root cause.

Thanks for your patience and understanding!

Have a great day,
Kan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Dudi,

Do you have the NCI log from that case? Is it possible to share with us for analyze?

Thanks for your patience!

Have a great day,
Kan

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos