Callback when NHS3100 NDEF tag has be read.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Callback when NHS3100 NDEF tag has be read.

Jump to solution
jean-christiand
Contributor III

Hello,

I successfully use a NHS3100 to let a PN7150 read in loop a dynamic NDEF tag as fast as possible without disabling the NFC field. The dynamic NDEF tag is created inside the NHS3100 from externals sensors readout that can change quickly (10ms). I need a way to know when the NDEF tag inside the NHS3100 has been read from the PN7150 so some important states will (normally) not be lost. The NHS3100 datasheet list that:

- interrupt 11 correspond to RFID/NFC external access.

- interrupt 13 correspond to RFID/NFS access detected.

But the ndeft2t.c file from LPCXpresso only allow NDEFT2T_MsgAvailable_Cb() callback that is useless in my application since the PN7150 always only read NDEF tag from the NHS3100.

How can I get a callback each time the NHS3100 NDEF tag has be read from the PN7150 ?

Best Regards.
Jean-Christian

Tags (3)
1 Solution
jean-christiand
Contributor III

For the record I copy-past the excellent response from Dries Moors: Callback when NHS3100 NDEF tag has be read. 

Please download SDK 11 alpha, which you can find under this page: www.nxp.com/pages/:NHS3100UCODEADK

In that release, the NDEFT2T module has been adapted to also allow a callback to the application when the tag reader has read the NDEF message using NDEFT2T_EnableAutomaticMode() and the diversity setting NDEFT2T_MSG_READ_CB.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
jean-christiand
Contributor III

For the record I copy-past the excellent response from Dries Moors: Callback when NHS3100 NDEF tag has be read. 

Please download SDK 11 alpha, which you can find under this page: www.nxp.com/pages/:NHS3100UCODEADK

In that release, the NDEFT2T module has been adapted to also allow a callback to the application when the tag reader has read the NDEF message using NDEFT2T_EnableAutomaticMode() and the diversity setting NDEFT2T_MSG_READ_CB.