显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

CLEV6630B V2.0 TVDD voltage drop

797 次查看
rafael19
Contributor I

Hello NXP team,

On the CLEV6630B V2.0 board I noticed that on the 5V power supply there is a voltage drop that appears when the CLRC663 is being used.

This voltage drop has a peak to peak of around 500 mV and appears when the antenna is activated, returning to 5V when not.

I would like to avoid this voltage drop in my circuit as the 5V will be used to power other components. Before starting to test solutions for this problem, please, I would like to know if you already have a solution for this.

Best Regards,

Rafael

0 项奖励
2 回复数

777 次查看
Fabian_R
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Rafael,
Thank you for your interest in our products, we really appreciate your preference.
We haven't had complins about this matter. 500 mV is in fact a very significant amount of power.
Have you done any modifications to the board for testing purposes that might have led to this voltage drop?
Does this drop happen without trying to power other components that weren't NFC Cards?
You might want to check the Datasheet of the RC663 on the next link, if you are drawing more current than you would, this might be the reason this drop is happening, I would recommend to you that check the Jumper configurations and connect an external power supply as mentioned in the documentation.
I hope this recommendation might help your problem.
https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/data-sheet/CLRC663.pdf

Best Regards,
Fabian
0 项奖励

763 次查看
rafael19
Contributor I

Hello Fabian,

There weren't modifications done to the board that I'm aware of and this happens withtout trying to power other components.

This stopped happening once the 12V external power supply was provided, as indicated in the board manual.

Thank you very much.

Best Regards,

Rafael