Arudino library for NTAG I2C Plus antenna board

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arudino library for NTAG I2C Plus antenna board

yimin_wang
Contributor I

I have a similar question that Allan asked last year, but did not see a resolution. Could you please help with the following? (The following is the original question raised by Allan which is exactly what I am looking for as well).

I purchased a NTAG I2C plus Explorer Kit and it works fine, I have an Arduino UNO I also like to test the NTAG I2C chip with, so I am connecting an Flex Kit antenna with the NTAG I2C on to the Arduino Uno, but I am not able to find the software associate with this. I look for an Arduino Library that support this ??.  Please direct me to the download for the NTAG I2C plus kit for Arduino® pinout software/firmware. and any other guidance that would be helpful.

Thanks very much in advance :-)

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Please kindly refer to NTAG I2C plus kit for Arduino® pinout | NXP  for details.

pastedImage_2.png

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos