Ardunio NTAG I2C plus kit

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ardunio NTAG I2C plus kit

Contributor I

I want to ues Ardunio connect with NTAG I2C plus kit via I2C. Some data is transmitted to NTAG I2C plus kit eeprom via I2C. But  i don't how to realize it,now. Could help me?

0 Kudos
1 Reply

EduardoZamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @1517

Hope you are doing well.

Unfortunately, we cannot provide any support regarding Arduino as it is out of our support scope. Please, consider taking a look at the NTAG I2C Plus Data Sheet, here you can find some useful information regarding NTAG I2C Plus functional description, I2C and NFC commands.

Also, you can consult NTAG I²C plus memory configuration options, which describes how to configure the NTAG I2C plus in the different use case for read/write, read-only and protected access from RF and I²C side; and How to use the NTAG I²C plus for bidirectional communication, where you can find the various data communication modes the NTAG I2C plus provides. Especially it is about the SRAM-based pass-through mode and also how to synchronize data transfer through the NTAG I2C plus in general.

I will strongly recommend you exploring the possibility of using our NXP MCUs, some of the products from our portfolio do have a built API for NTAG I2C included in our SDK.

Regards,
Eduardo.

0 Kudos