Contributor I

CLRC663,请问题如果降低RF的功率与振幅?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Would you please tell me the purpose to decrease the RF power ? For battery application? Please kindly clarify.

Thanks for your patience!

Have a great day,
Kan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

Contributor I
One of my RFID products is doing CE certification.Using the RC663 chip.Power is 5v,There are several sets of magnification data that exceed the limit. I don't know what to do?Please give guidance,Attachments are waveforms and data limits.
                                                thinks!
H.RTF.png
V.RTF.png
0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Thanks for the information! I think it should be an EMC design issue, and we have a training video on that topic, please kindly refer to NFC Antenna Design 6: EMC related Design|NXP  for details.

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

Contributor I

thanks!

0 Kudos

Contributor I

One of my RFID products is doing CE certification.Using the RC663 chip.There are several sets of magnification data that exce20190726162107.jpged the limit. I don't know what to do?Please give guidance,Attachments are waveforms and data limits.

0 Kudos

Contributor I

HI,Kan li:

One of my RFID products is doing CE certification.Using the RC663 chip.There are several sets of magnification data that exceed the limit. I don't know what to do?Please give guidance,Attachments are waveforms and data limits.

thinks!

0 Kudos