How to sell NFC

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

How to sell NFC

How to sell NFC

Header Poster.JPG

You are a salesperson or FAE and are looking for ways to sell more Near-Field-Communication (NFC) products? This community provides ideas, information, and materials that help you to successfully sell more NFC products.

Content

Use Cases

Convincing a customer of NFC starts with presenting clear use cases and benefits. Although the following use cases are already implemented in the market, not all customers know that they can benefit from NFC in these applications. Therefore, it is your opportunity to propose them to the customer!

Authentication, Automatic Configuration

Air filter.jpg

"Everything which has consumables or accessories."

Configuration, Parametrization, Diagnosis, FW Update

pressure switch.jpg

"Replace DIP switches and service UARTs – control via an app without power."

Pairing

NFC_pairing.jpg

"Easy pairing."

Access Control

shutterstock_624971750.jpg

"Card reading for the next generation of residential locks."

Training material

• The complete training presentation “How to sell NFC” can be used for branch office training or self-studying.
  • DFAE training for NFC: Get certified in the NFC domain. Learn how to build easy and convenient solutions for customers using NTAG® tags and readers.
  • NFC Training and Support Catalog: In this catalog, you’ll find online training sessions that will enrich your knowledge of NFC products and how to use them.

Customer presentations

Demos

NFC Cube2.jpg schneider electric.jpg

The NFC Cube is perfectly suited for a first NFC demo and demonstrates all use case principles. An instruction video as well as more information can be found here. If you need an NFC Cube, please ask your NXP DBM or DTRM.

The Schneider Zelio timer relay is an excellent demo to show how NFC adds value for parameterization and diagnosis – basically replacing mechanical elements like DIP switches, rotary switches, or connectors. Search your local RS  shop or other electronics distributor for RENF22RMMW. Here are some selected links:

This NTAG 5 Demo Kit New is mainly targeted for sales and FAEs to show the quick and easy functionality of NTAG 5 products to the customers. The kit is a combination of 3 boards in a single pack, one each for the switch, link, and boost products. 

The demo boards are enabled to show the product features either with the NFC cube or with AndroidTM and iOS apps available for free download in the respective App stores.

Link to ordering demo kit: OM2NTA5KIT

The Creative Muvo Mini speaker shows the easy pairing process of Bluetooth® devices via NFC. It is available via sources like Amazon.

Collaterals

All listed collaterals are also available in printed form. Please reach out to your NXP DBM or DTRM.

Unlock NFC Everywhere brochure Updated
Z-Card (Line Card) for NFC Readers and connected tags
Z-Card (Line Card) for NFC Tags and Label ICs

Leaflet NTAG I²C plus

Leaflet NTAG 5 SwitchNew

Leaflet NTAG 5 LinkNew

Leaflet NTAG 5 BoostNew

Leaflet CLRC663 plus

Leaflet PN7462 Family
Leaflet PN7150
Leaflet PN5180
Leaflet NTAG 21x
Leaflet MIFARE DESFire
Leaflet ICODE SLIX 2
Leaflet NTAG 424 DNA

Leaflet MIFARE DESFire Light

Development Kits

The table lists all relevant development kits for your customers, which allow a quick evaluation as well as support design-ins.

NTAG I²C plus

• NTAG I²C plus Explorer Kit
  • NTAG I²C plus Explorer Kit with NFC Reader
  • NTAG I²C plus Flex Antenna Kit
  • NTAG I2C plus Kit for Arduino Pinout

NTAG 5 Development Kits New

• NTAG 5 Link and Switch development board
  • NTAG 5 Boost development board
  • NTAG 5 Demo Kit

PN5180

• PN5180 Eval Kit
  • PN5180 NFC Antenna Development Kit

PN7462

• PN7462 Eval Kit
  • PN7462 NFC Antenna Development Kit

PN7150

• PN7150 Arduino Kit
  • PN7150 BBB Kit
  • PN7150 RasPi Kit

CLRC663 plus

• CLRC663 plus NFC Frontend Development Kit
  • CLEV6630ARD: NFC Frontend CLRC663 plus Arduino interface board New
  • CLRC663 plus NFC Antenna Development Kit

LPC Link 2 OM13054

Webinar Playlist

Design-in resources

NFC Software Support: Download NFC drivers/projects for many MCUs

Online NFC Antenna Design tool

Further Resources

NFC Webinars: https://www.nxp.com/support/training-events:TRAINING-EVENTS#/

NFC Website: www.nxp.com/nfc

NFC Community: https://community.nxp.com/community/nfc

Demo Lab page for customers: https://nxp.surl.ms/nfcdemos

If you miss any material, have a suggestion on how to improve this page, or a general question, please contact anup.shukla@nxp.com.

无评分
版本历史
最后更新:
‎12-10-2020 01:36 AM
更新人: