显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

MPC5775E 3phase motor control kit - Freemaster

1,732 次查看
auftrag2021
Contributor III

Hello, 

I have to repeat my thread in this forum again. (looking for help very urgently)

My HW setup - MPC5775E 3-phase PMSM Development Kit (all jumper are in default setting)

I have completely followed the every single step from the NXP guide line until almost last step. 

As we see below, the communication between the tool and MCU is succeed, I can see the drvFOC.pwmflt.fltArg value move back and forth by 0rpm run-state a little bit. 

auftrag2021_0-1648479222323.png

But once I drag the speed from 0 to another value, I heard a very small "click" from the machine, The PMSM rotated only with a very small angle, then I got immediately a fault on the panel. I cleared the fault flag and retried with high or low speed, the fault came out always after a tiny angle rotation.

auftrag2021_1-1648480239228.png

What did I do wrong?   (Hint: all the library, SW tools, IDE are the latest version with no doubt.)

Second Question: the whole guide line until step 4.7 didn't mention the SW1/SW2/SW3 on the power board at all, except a very short and unclear footage in the video guide line.

I saw the lady in footage push the SW1 and then SW2 somehow (very unclear presented), the PMSM can rotating. It is absolutely not doable by my setup.

auftrag2021_0-1648487432490.png

What is the function principle of these three switches? Do we have anywhere else a more clear guide line?

auftrag2021_3-1648480937694.png

update 2022-03-30:

I can drive the motor rotating ONLY in scalar control mode around up to 600 rpm. I also checked the current and speed measurement at running mode, it seemed quite good.

But once I want put more rpm, the motor will be stalled and triggered error state. 

In all other control modes (like FOC), once I try to input some speed (no matter how low or how high), the motor could only rotate a very tiny angle (less then 30°) and then the system immediately triggered the error state and all things stopped.

I am very eager to know, by the all default setting (SW and HW), is that possible to make the PMSM rotating in FOC mode up to 4000 rpm at all?

0 项奖励
5 回复数

1,487 次查看
petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport
0 项奖励

1,636 次查看
GaryOlmstead
Senior Contributor I

Auftrag2021 --  Did you figure out what was happening?  It sounds a lot like my problem.  Check the Tools> Communication Debug Log and see if there is a problem that returns an error code of 0x80000116.  In my case, the program runs perfectly, sometimes, and exactly the way you describe most of the time.

0 项奖励

1,633 次查看
auftrag2021
Contributor III

thanks for you attention. 

The problem was solved. I did a mistake on the jumper, that the resolver couldn't receive the correct the angle signal. That caused the error. Now everything is fine

auftrag2021_0-1651035261038.png

0 项奖励

1,623 次查看
GaryOlmstead
Senior Contributor I

Glad to hear it.  Thanks for responding so quickly.

Gary

0 项奖励

1,718 次查看
MichalH
NXP Apps Support
NXP Apps Support

Hello,

I'm going to move this question to a community dedicated to Motor Control. This forum is more about a general FreeMASTER topics.

Thank you,
Michal

0 项奖励