表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

MKM34Z256XX7 Flash problem

ソリューションへジャンプ
1,845件の閲覧回数
avinashbhavsar
Contributor I
kinetic series MKM34Z256VLQ7 Flash problem
I am successfully  able to access the flash and save data with creating memory blocks.
But  at the time of  erase memory block individually, The whole memory with all blocks are erase same time.
As per  application, Memory of single block has to clean and update as per the function used.
Please help with the same .
thank you .
ラベル(1)
0 件の賞賛
返信
1 解決策
1,703件の閲覧回数
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Avinash Bhavsar,

It seems this post is the same question as this post:

https://community.nxp.com/message/1062488?commentID=1062488#comment-1062488 

And I already answer that question in that post, you can refer to it directly.

If you still have question about it, welcome to let me know.

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
返信
2 返答(返信)
1,704件の閲覧回数
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Avinash Bhavsar,

It seems this post is the same question as this post:

https://community.nxp.com/message/1062488?commentID=1062488#comment-1062488 

And I already answer that question in that post, you can refer to it directly.

If you still have question about it, welcome to let me know.

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 件の賞賛
返信
1,703件の閲覧回数
avinashbhavsar
Contributor I

Thank you Kerry,

I had solve that problem  ,I use RAM while clearing flash then reload new data with addition of old data  to flash .

Avinash.

0 件の賞賛
返信