显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

FRDMKV31F BOARD FOR PMSM CONTROL-1

1,513 次查看
sunita0685
Contributor I

Hi,

I am interfacing FRDMKV31F with my own 4kw power board and connected to a PMSM motor after entering basic motor data Rs,Ld,Lq and current and voltage max. scaling values. through Free master.

Observed PWM with 10kHz and 0.5us dead time.

With motor connected as soon as I give the required reference speed command from Free master, DC bus over current comes as a fault.  But when I measure DC bus current its not capturing as any over current or so. I mean actually there is no over current ,looks some noise.

The controller stops at very first pulse or start command saying dc bus over current in free master window.

I am using the MCRSP_PMSM_V1.2.0 PMSM software.

Although I was able to run FRDMKV31F and FRDM PMSM board from NXP with 24V motor provided by NXP, that was running fine, but with my own power board and NXP control kit , there is a issue for dc bus over current fault.

Anyone has faced such issue or I am missing some thing.

Regards,

Sunita

0 项奖励
2 回复数

1,498 次查看
FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

In FRDM-MC-LVPMSM we use 3-phase MOSFET gate driver with over current and under voltage protection. Maybe something like this is missing in your design.

Best regards,

Felipe

0 项奖励

1,490 次查看
sunita0685
Contributor I

Hi, @FelipeGarcia . thanks for the comment,

I have interfaced FrdmKV31F with my power board(which has all the voltage and current protections).

As soon as i give start command from free master, the dc link over current fault comes, and when I see the ADC waveform, there is a spike of 3.3V that is max. current and hence its tripping on dc bus over current. But unable to understand why this comes with NXP board, I have another control board with which this is working.. just wanted to get direction for trouble shooting..

Observation: On the first start it shows dc link over current. I tried changing dead band from 0.5us(default) to 2us, but same problem.

Attached setup made with frdmkv31f and power board 2)waveforms: dc current v/s pwm top and bottom.

Regards,

0 项奖励