unable to use simulink s32 configuration in S32 Design Studio (S32DS) due to version mismatch

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to use simulink s32 configuration in S32 Design Studio (S32DS) due to version mismatch

Jump to solution
Deskwork4130
Contributor I

Hi,

I have a Simulink project which I'm trying to debug in S32DS. The code builds, runs, and I can debug, but I'm not able to view (or edit) the configuration in S32DS. I get the attached error.

Do I need to install an additional addon version or how can I resolve this?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
dragostoma
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, @Deskwork4130 ,

The newly added S32K3 Toolbox version 1.5.0 is compatible with:

- S32 Configuration Tools version 2024.R1.7

- S32 Design Studio version 3.5

Please try this setup with the most recent toolbox version and let us know if you still have issues with Design Studio integration.

Hope this helps,

Dragos

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Deskwork4130
Contributor I

the release notes of 1.5 refer to configuration tools version v2021.R1.7. release notes for 1.4 has v2021.R1.6. so this seems like a very minor change. what version of S32DS is compatible with this version of config tools?

as a side note for anyone looking in the flexnet SW center v1.5 is not in the same place as the previous versions. it is in the generic MBDT not the S32K3 specific one for some reason.

0 Kudos
dragostoma
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, @Deskwork4130 ,

The newly added S32K3 Toolbox version 1.5.0 is compatible with:

- S32 Configuration Tools version 2024.R1.7

- S32 Design Studio version 3.5

Please try this setup with the most recent toolbox version and let us know if you still have issues with Design Studio integration.

Hope this helps,

Dragos

0 Kudos
dragostoma
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, @Deskwork4130 ,

We just published the MBDT for S32K3 Toolbox version 1.5.0. Installing this version and running the debug again is what I advise. 

Let us know if your problem persists.

Best regards,

Dragos

0 Kudos