"powerpc-eabivle-gcc.exe: fatal error: cannot specify -o with -c, -S or -E with multiple files" Error

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

"powerpc-eabivle-gcc.exe: fatal error: cannot specify -o with -c, -S or -E with multiple files" Error

1,961件の閲覧回数
e_bashar
Contributor II

Hello,

I have actually imported a generated code from Matlab to the S32 Design software by following the below form instructions:

How to export Generated Code to S32 Design Studio IDE (applicable for MBDT for MPC5744P v2.0)  

But when I build the code I will get the following errors:

1. powerpc-eabivle-gcc.exe: fatal error: cannot specify -o with -c, -S or -E with multiple files

2. make: *** [subdir.mk:155: core0_intc_sw_handlers.o] Error 1
3. make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

What shall I do?

Many Thanks,

Erfan

7 返答(返信)

1,591件の閲覧回数
Contributor II

Hello Erfan,

Thanks for you advice,I tried the method you supplied ,but it didn’t work.The same error occured again, I don’t know why.

Do you know if there are  other settings I should check?

reagrds, 

Havry

0 件の賞賛

1,591件の閲覧回数
e_bashar
Contributor II

Hello Havry,

I am not sure. But would you mind going to Debug Configuration and checking the C/C++ Application file? You might be able to find the right file in the relevant MATLAB project folder. 

Regards,

Erfan

0 件の賞賛

1,591件の閲覧回数
Contributor II

Hello Razvan,

After I changed S32DS for PA from v2.1 to  v 2017.R1,prombles like ''Ld error: cannot specify -o with -c, -S or -E with multiple files"disappeared,but there is a new error happened which you can see in the attachment. 

Can you give me some advice to solve the problem.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Thanks  very much.

Havry

build error.jpg

0 件の賞賛

1,591件の閲覧回数
e_bashar
Contributor II

Hello Havry,

I think you might need to change the target processor to "generate code for E200Z4".

Project setting>C/C++ Build>Settings>Target Processor and then changing the the target processor. Also you should reselect the libraries support. 

Regards,

Erfan

0 件の賞賛

1,591件の閲覧回数
constantinrazva
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello 18226635115@139.com‌, e.bashar@warwick.ac.uk‌,

Sorry for the late reply - unfortunately for the moment importing into S32DS version 2.1 does not work -- you can do it in older versions - S32DS v2017.R1 for example. We are investigation this issue, but just so you move on with your work in the meanwhile I recommend you install this version of the Design Studio.

Note: you can find S32DS for Power v 2017.R1 here .

Kind regards,

Razvan.

1,591件の閲覧回数
e_bashar
Contributor II

Hello Razvan,

Thank you for your response. My problem has been solved by switching to the older version.

Regards,

Erfan

0 件の賞賛

1,591件の閲覧回数
Contributor II

Hello,Erfan,

I have been stuck by the same problem .Did you find the solution? I’d appreciate if you can share with me.

Thanks a lot.

Havry Zhang