cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I get "Trap_Ctrl.mdl" file?

Jump to solution
jack_zmh
Contributor II

I downloaded "Hands-on Workshop:Motor control Toolbox" from NXP webside. It descripts how to use MBD method to build a BLDC motor control project.This is a new method to do motor control I never used before,and I feel very interesting.I want to study according to the article,but I can't find the file of "Trap_Ctrl.mdl" after I installed "Motor control Toolbox".Can anyone provide the link of  this file?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
dumitru-daniel_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Jack, 

Please find the Simulink model attached for Matlab 2015b as requested.

Best regards,
Daniel

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
bhanu_kassel
Contributor II

Hi,

when I opened S32K_Trap_Ctrl.mdl file. I am getting "mcd_s32k14_ec_toolbox" not found. How can I resolve this issue?

Regards,

Bhanu

0 Kudos
dumitru-daniel_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi bhanu.kassel@gmail.com‌,

That is an old model with and old toolbox. In the newest version - which i recommend using https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-343949 there are applications for running the BLDC on S32K. My advice is to switch towards this new toolbox. 

Just make sure you remove from path the older toolbox or simple delete it prior of installing the 4.1.0 version.

Hope is helps!

PS: Older toolboxes do not work on the latest MATLAB version due to changes in the MATLAB/Simulink APIs

Best regards,
Daniel 

0 Kudos
bhanu_kassel
Contributor II

Hi,

I am using Model-Based Design Toolbox for S32K1xx Automotive Version 4.1.0. When I try to open S32K_Trap_Ctrl.mdl file then I am getting error "mcd_s32k14_ec_toolbox" not found

0 Kudos
dumitru-daniel_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Jack, 

Please find attached a similar model - the idea is the same for different MCU implementation. You just need to adapt it to the toolbox you may be interested in. FYI this model was developed for S32K rev1.0 toolbox.

Hope it helps!

FYI, starting next week we will begin a course that is focus on this exact subject. See the announcement here: https://community.nxp.com/thread/450817 

If you are interested in the subject i look forward to discuss with you any questions on that thread.

Make sure you select the Action/following to get notifications.

Best regards,

Daniel

0 Kudos
jack_zmh
Contributor II

Thanks,Daniel. I'm sorry I can't open your file by Matlab 2015b.Could you please export it to lower version?

old version error.png

0 Kudos
dumitru-daniel_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Jack, 

Please find the Simulink model attached for Matlab 2015b as requested.

Best regards,
Daniel

0 Kudos
jack_zmh
Contributor II

Thank you very much,Daniel. I can open the file now.

0 Kudos