Unexpected multiple transmission of CAN message in microsecond order using MBDT MCAN Blocks

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unexpected multiple transmission of CAN message in microsecond order using MBDT MCAN Blocks

user_N
Contributor II

Hello, 

I'm using RDVCU5775EVM with MBDT and making CAN transmission/Receive Model (attached model).

I connected the MCAN1 and MCAN2 on the board. This model let MCAN1 sends CAN message (ID:3FE) and MCAN2 receive CAN message (ID:3FE) at 100ms period.  

From a blinking of LED, MCAN2 receive CAN message. But, when I saw the CAN bus by sniffer, it looks multiple transmission was occurred in microsecond order.

I also found this phenomenon via oscilloscope without CAN sniffer. so it looks the CAN sniffer is not relevant.

Could you tell me why this phenomenon was occurred, and how to prevent this multiple transmission?

Here is the connection of the circuit.

circuit_connection.png

 Here is the capture of viewer (CAN viewer tool : Savvy CAN, CAN sniffer: cando)

can_sniffer.png

Here is the Oscilloscope data at TP41 (MCAN TX line between MCU MCAN0TX/GPIO83 and CAN module on the board) and CAN High line  (CAN High/Low Line circuit without CAN sniffer). In this case, I can see 6message while 1 millisecond. 

oscillo.png

Regards, 

0 Kudos
1 Reply

RegulusCheng
Contributor III

已经过去两年了,不知道你还是否记得这个问题,也不知道你最终有没有成功解决。

我也遇到了同样的问题,甚至我的MCAN1配置也有一些问题。但是我的MCAN0确实和你一样会在1ms内重复发送很多报文,你是如何解决这个问题的?如果你还记得,希望能够给我一些帮助,非常感谢!

It's been two years, and I don't know if you still remember this problem, or if you finally managed to solve it.

I had the same problem, and even my MCAN1 configuration had some issues. However, my MCAN0 does send many messages repeatedly within 1ms, just like you. How do you solve this problem? If you still remember, I hope you can give me some help, thank you very much!

0 Kudos