cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The link of Model-Based Design Toolbox for S32K3xx version 1.1.0 is invalid

LeehoneFeng
Contributor I

hi,

When I try to download Model-Based Design Toolbox for S32K3xx version 1.1.0, the link is invalid. Would you please tell me how to download the Model-Based Design Toolbox for S32K3xx version 1.1.0 and get its license? Thank you.

0 Kudos
7 Replies

PetrS
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

you can refer to https://community.nxp.com/t5/Model-Based-Design-Toolbox-MBDT/Link-to-MBDT-S32K3-1-1-0-broken/m-p/150...for some advice.
If not help, please ask directly on this MBDT community.

BR, Petr

0 Kudos

LeehoneFeng
Contributor I

Thanks, I can DL now. By the way, can Model-Based Design Toolbox for S32K3xx 1.2.0  run on Matlab2021b?

0 Kudos

mariuslucianand
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @LeehoneFeng,

I am really glad that you have downloaded the S32K3xx 1.2.0. The S32K3xx 1.2.0 is compatible with MATLAB 2020a up to 2022a, so 2021b is included.

Regards,

Marius

0 Kudos

LeehoneFeng
Contributor I

There is another question, is there a support package for S32K3xx 1.2.0 now? I can not find it.

0 Kudos

Irina_Costachescu
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi @LeehoneFeng ,

The support package for MBDT for S32K3xx 1.2.0 should be available to be installed as an Add-On in the Matlab environment. You should be able to find it by going to Add-Ons -> Get Add-Ons and typing NXP_Support_Package_S32K3xx in the search box.

Regards,

Irina

0 Kudos

LeehoneFeng
Contributor I

Thanks, by the way, I met some errors when PIL. The executable file has been downloaded to S32K344 board, but there is an error 'The timeout of 10 seconds for receiving data from the rtiostream interface has been exceeded'. 

0 Kudos

Irina_Costachescu
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi @LeehoneFeng ,

Could you please share with us some more details, about your current setup, so that we could provide guidance to the problem you are currently encountering? It would be useful to know:
- What Matlab version you are using
- What evaluation board you are using
- Is the model you are testing part of the toolbox delivered applications or a custom design? If it is the case of the first option, could you please share with us the name of the model?

Until then, just to provide some useful information: before running a PiL simulation for a model, you should open the model's Hardware Settings, and under the PIL group:
- set the COM port as found in the Device Manager after connecting an USB cable between the host PC and the board.
- set the appropriate serial communication (LPUART) instance according to the board and connections you are using.

Thanks,
Irina

0 Kudos