Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32K3xx_MBDT_HardwareBoard_not_available

Jump to solution
Narudol-T
Contributor III

Dear Sir,

I am using MDBT tool for S32K344 development in Devkit.

However, after I update new release of MBDT, I found problem in example project.

When I open "s32k3xx_can_echo_interrupt" example, it need to setup hardware board.

But there is no longer S32K3xx hardware board in drop-down list.

So, I am not sure whether is bug or not with MATLAB 2022b version ?

Or should I select other board to config this hardware in Simulink Enviroment ?

Best regards,

Narudol T.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
dragostoma
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, @Narudol-T ,

Thank you for using our MBDT S32K3 Toolbox. Unfortunately, we do not officially support MATLAB R2022b version and therefore the toolbox is not tested on this version. However you could use it by making sure you have "Embedded Coder Support Package for ARM Cortex-M Processors" installed and by running the mbd_s32k3_path command in order to generate the S32K3 target for MATLAB R2022b. To run this script, you have to be in the Toolbox root folder, as in the screenshot below.

dragostoma_0-1671721379609.png

Let me know if any of these suggestions helped you. 

Best regards,

Dragos

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
dragostoma
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, @Narudol-T ,

Thank you for using our MBDT S32K3 Toolbox. Unfortunately, we do not officially support MATLAB R2022b version and therefore the toolbox is not tested on this version. However you could use it by making sure you have "Embedded Coder Support Package for ARM Cortex-M Processors" installed and by running the mbd_s32k3_path command in order to generate the S32K3 target for MATLAB R2022b. To run this script, you have to be in the Toolbox root folder, as in the screenshot below.

dragostoma_0-1671721379609.png

Let me know if any of these suggestions helped you. 

Best regards,

Dragos

0 Kudos