Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32K144 MBDT Serial Com. Build Error

Jump to solution
kmun61a
Contributor II

Hello,

I am making a Serial-to-CAN Convert module using NXP S32K144 EVB.

Thanks to Razvan's answer, my previous problem was clearly solved by using LPUART for Serial Rx and FlexIO UART for Serial Tx.

There is no error when Running a model. However, another error was found while building a model as below,

20200316_Q6.jpg

For your reference, I will attach my Simulink model.

Thank you.

From Kim.

Labels (2)
1 Solution
constantinrazva
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello kmun61a@gmail.com,

Sorry, I must have missed the attachment. The fix for your model is simple - do this for Function-Call Subsystem and Function-Call Subsystem2:

- right click on each of them

- click on Block parameters

- go to the Code generation tab

- select Nonreusable function as Function packaging

pastedImage_4.png

You should now have your model working.

Note: I have updated the FlexIO patch on your other thread (here) - added a change to the configuration block as well [even if the model was building successfully, the application would not have ran the desired ISR for flexIO; now that is fixed as well].

View solution in original post

4 Replies
constantinrazva
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello kmun61a@gmail.com,

Can you send me the model? I think a simple setting of a subsystem can fix this issue, but I'll have to see the model to tell you for which one. You can delete any proprietary code from it before uploading here if you want.

Kind regards,

Razvan.

0 Kudos
kmun61a
Contributor II

Hello Razvan,

I've already attached my model(NXP_Serial2CAN_20200316_QA.slx) in the original question.

Best regards,

From Kim.

0 Kudos
constantinrazva
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello kmun61a@gmail.com,

Sorry, I must have missed the attachment. The fix for your model is simple - do this for Function-Call Subsystem and Function-Call Subsystem2:

- right click on each of them

- click on Block parameters

- go to the Code generation tab

- select Nonreusable function as Function packaging

pastedImage_4.png

You should now have your model working.

Note: I have updated the FlexIO patch on your other thread (here) - added a change to the configuration block as well [even if the model was building successfully, the application would not have ran the desired ISR for flexIO; now that is fixed as well].

kmun61a
Contributor II

Hello!! Razvan,

Your answer is PERFECT!!

Thank you so much!!