Motor Control Toolbox for Kinetis or DSC costs ?

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

Motor Control Toolbox for Kinetis or DSC costs ?

跳至解决方案
2,030 次查看
Maciek
Contributor V

Hi, I've just seen Motor Control Toolbox for Kinetis V5 (and another for DSCs) at NXP page. It looks like the software is free of charge. I remember that previously the cost was substantial. What has changed ? Is it only a temporary/trial license or not fully functional library ? Or it's the same software as before but free of charge ? Please clarify (I'm interested because we have all needed Mathworks licenses at our company).

0 项奖励
1 解答
1,585 次查看
eduardo_viramon
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Yes, we in fact decided to make it free of charge. You still need the Matlab, Simulink, coder and embedded coder licenses, which are substantial costs, as you already know, but motor control toolbox is now free.

I hope you start evaluating it soon and feel free to submit any questions or comments you have through this community.

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
2 回复数
1,585 次查看
Maciek
Contributor V

Hi, that is great news!

One more question: I'm looking for some hardware for quick evaluation of the tool. I've seen the following set:

TWR-KV58F220M

TWR-MC-LV3PH 

Is it possible to use the Motor Control Toolbox with TWR-KV58F220M (is the processor variant on this board supported by Motor Control Toolbox) ? If not - can You recommend any development kit ?

And what about S12ZVM microcontroller ? What development kits can You recommend for Motor Control Toolbox evaluation with this MCU ? Is it big issue/problem that this MCU doesn't have FPU ?

Thanks for help

Maciek

0 项奖励
1,586 次查看
eduardo_viramon
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Yes, we in fact decided to make it free of charge. You still need the Matlab, Simulink, coder and embedded coder licenses, which are substantial costs, as you already know, but motor control toolbox is now free.

I hope you start evaluating it soon and feel free to submit any questions or comments you have through this community.

0 项奖励