次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Motor Control Class: Lecture 1 - Introduction

14,550件の閲覧回数
dumitru-daniel_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

We start this course with this introduction video that present the hardware we will work with throughout this series. 

Main topics:

- MPC5744P DevKit main hardware features;

- MotorGD DevKit main hardware features;

- How to install the Model Based Design Toolbox for MPC5744P revision 2.0.0;

- How to generate a license;

- How to setup a compiler toolchain using S32 Design Studio for Power Architecture;

- How to add the Model Based Design Toolbox for MPC5744P into the Simulink Standard Libraries;

- How to validate the software installation by generation C code for the first time;

Objectives:

- Understand the hardware setup;

- Download and Install the Model Based Design Toolbox for MPC5744P;

- Generate a license for the toolbox;

- Configure the toolbox and generate code for the first time;

Watch the introduction video and leave your comments and questions below.

Additional information:

- Model Based Design Toolbox for MPC5744P Installer: here

- MPC5744P DevKit – Product Home Page: here

- MotorGD DevKit – Product Home Page: here

- MPC5744P DevKit – Quick Start Guide: here 

- MPC5744P – Product Home Page: here

- MPC5744P – Reference Manual: here

- MPC5744P – Fact Sheet: here

- MPC5744P – Data Sheet: here

- MC34GD3000 – Data Sheet: here

- BUK7K52-60E – Data Sheet: here

- S32DS for PA (e200 core) – Download Link: here

- PDF attached with main peripherals that we are going to use for motor control

NOTE: Chinese viewers can watch the video on YOUKU using this link.

注意:中国观众可以使用此链接观看YOUKU上的视频

28 返答(返信)

3,730件の閲覧回数
kuber2vedi
Contributor II

HI Daniel,

I have done all the setup according to you, But Hardware board name is not appearing in hardware Implementation option in configuration parameter dialog box.Could you please help me to resolve this issue?? 

0 件の賞賛

8,758件の閲覧回数
jfrey
Contributor IV

What is the ETA for Americans being able to get the devices required for this class?

- MPC5744P DevKit main hardware features;

- MotorGD DevKit main hardware features;

0 件の賞賛

8,766件の閲覧回数
dumitru-daniel_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

wem'sperez

Can you answer jfrey‌ questions above "What is the ETA for Americans being able to get the devices required for this class: MPC5744P and MotorGD DevKits" ?

Thank you!

Daniel

0 件の賞賛

8,768件の閲覧回数
wem_sperez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Sure dumitru-daniel.popa, jfrey,

The DEVKIT-MPC5744P is already available for purchase. As far as for the DEVKIT-MOTORGD, this is coming up and we expect it to be available by end of July. In case of any further delay I will let you know.

Thank you!

Wences

8,770件の閲覧回数
jfrey
Contributor IV

June 21, 2017 Update:

NXP's website has been fixed and they are now available for order:

Previous message:

Wenceslao Perez Chavez wrote:

Sure dumitru-daniel.popa, Jed Frey,

The DEVKIT-MPC5744P is already available for purchase.

Where, where is it available for purchase?

For comparison this is how to order the DEVKIT-MPC5748G:

From your website:

From OctoPart:

From Mouser:

From Digikey:

Now, this is the same process as above repeated for the DEVKIT-MPC5744P:

Clicking on "Buy Direct" takes you to this:

Clicking on Buy Availability:

OctoPart:

Mouser:

Digikey:

For the root cause, I don't know if it's because I'm in North America or if it's because you're an NXP employee but somewhere there is a disconnect between what you're saying I can do and what I've been able to do. Could you try creating a new, non NXP account and seeing if you can order them?

Thank you for your time.

8,770件の閲覧回数
wem_sperez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi jfrey‌,

My most sincere apologies for all the inconveniences and frustration generated out of this situation, your feedback is really important for us and has been heard at the highest level. I can confirm that we have inventory, I can also help to expedite an order for you. I would appreciate if you contacted me at wenceslao.perez@nxp.com so I can attend your order personally. The situation of the web is being escalated as dumitru-daniel.popa‌ mentioned earlier. In the future, please feel free to reach out to me directly for your concerns and doubts about our availability through distributors.

Kindly let me apologize again for all this situation, I'm looking forward to make anything possible to helping you out.

Appreciate your attention,

Wences

8,770件の閲覧回数
dumitru-daniel_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi jfrey‌,

I confirm that what you are seeing in BUY page is also true for the European customers.

I'm going to escallate this abnormal situation to NXP business unit that is responsable with MCP5744P DevKit.

Stay tuned!

Thank you and please accept my appologies for this situation. We are working to address it.

Best regards,

Daniel

8,773件の閲覧回数
dumitru-daniel_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Question for users within China mainland: as you can see in the threads above the Videos might not work in your country due to filtering/firewall. Do you know any Chinese YouTube like video hosting platform that we could use the make the videos available for Chinese viewers. 

Please leave a reply and we will consider all suggestions as a possible alternative.

Thank you!

Daniel

0 件の賞賛

8,775件の閲覧回数
paul_xu
Contributor II

Hi Daniel,

If you can try to upload the video to http://www.youku.com/ or https://v.qq.com. We usually use these websites to view the videos in China.

Thanks for your support!

Paul Xu

8,768件の閲覧回数
dumitru-daniel_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

For Chinese users,

I tried to follow Paul Xu suggestion and use youku or qq to make the videos available for China mainland but unfortunately Youku gives me an error when i'm trying to bind my phone number to upload the videos, while QQ does not sent me the SMS with the code to upload the video.

We are not going to abandon the idea of making the videos available to you - I'll contact NXP China Sales and Marketing Office to see how can we resolve this ASAP. Till then keep in touch and try to download the low resolution videos from our community or if you have possibility use a VPN. 

Thank for your understanding and patience!

Best regards,
Daniel

0 件の賞賛

8,773件の閲覧回数
paul_xu
Contributor II

Hi Daniel,

I have already got the videos from NXP China Marketing Terry who is based in Shanghai.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Paul

0 件の賞賛

8,782件の閲覧回数
dsytj88
Contributor II

Hello,I see the course is available,but unfornatuately the video is not visible,is there any add-ins necessary?

or any sollution?Thank you and expect your feedback.

0 件の賞賛

8,782件の閲覧回数
dumitru-daniel_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi David,

No other add-ins should be necessary. Can you see any other videos on this site? Like this one for example:  Video Link : 7526 

If nothing works then i'll report your issue to site administrator.

Thanks for your understanding!

Best regards,
Daniel

0 件の賞賛

8,782件の閲覧回数
dsytj88
Contributor II

Hello,Daniel

I tried your link but it's not working.

may you please inform the admin person to resolve it?

Thank you

Best regards

David

0 件の賞賛

8,783件の閲覧回数
dumitru-daniel_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

David, 

Can you try to download and install the video and audio codecs for MP4 format? You can try this package: Media Player Codec Pack for Microsoft Windows 

Hope this helps!

Daniel

0 件の賞賛

8,782件の閲覧回数
dsytj88
Contributor II

Daniel

sorry,even there is one button for download by your provided link,after clicking download button,

the file could be only saved as text format and finally downloading is failed.

if the file can be downloaded,then everything will be fine.

Best regards

david

0 件の賞賛

8,782件の閲覧回数
dumitru-daniel_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

David, 

It might be something specific to your PC setup. We checked with other PCs from intranet and extranet and the site works OK. Also, i checked the logs and looks like other peoples can see it. Could it be something from your internet service provider ? 

Best regards,

Daniel

0 件の賞賛

8,782件の閲覧回数
elite_lee
Contributor I

Daniel,

I can't see the video too.  The situation likes David :smileycry:. could you offer a link that i can download the video, because i can download the class's attachmet like the PDF.

捕获.PNG

0 件の賞賛

8,784件の閲覧回数
dumitru-daniel_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Sun et .all with video issues, 

Can you try this link please: https://community.nxp.com/download-video!execute.jspa?videoID=7692 

You should see this page that allows you to download the video and see it offline.

Capture.JPG

If the issue will persists we will consider moving the video to YOUTUBE

Thanks for your understanding!

Best regards,
Daniel

0 件の賞賛

8,789件の閲覧回数
paul_xu
Contributor II

Hi Daniel,

I tried all the download link you have provided. It seems doesn`t work. As you know we can`t see the video on the YouTube without VPN, So it`s not convenient in China.

If there is a way to share more related training data for download like PPT, so we can join the class in this way.

QQ截图20170518091914.jpg

Thanks for your support!

Paul Xu

0 件の賞賛