次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Missing "Configure Model Function" because of rappid564xl.tlc

1,643件の閲覧回数
yujiangwu
Contributor III

Hi All,

I am using rappid564xl (MBSD toolbox for MPC5643L) to generate code out of my Simulink model. Then I found out that once I drop the RAppID MPC564xL Target Setup in, my option for "Configure Model Functions" will disappear.

if I set system target file to ert.tlc, the configuration Model function will show up.

pastedImage_1.pngpastedImage_2.png

if I set system target file to rappid564xl.tlc, the configuration Model function will disappear.

pastedImage_4.pngpastedImage_5.png

Why? I wonder if NXP purposely dropped out this option when writing the system target file. Can I modify the rappid564xl.tlc to bring this option back? I think we can. Right?

Thank you,

Best regards,

Yujiang Wu

4 返答(返信)

1,191件の閲覧回数
yujiangwu
Contributor III

Hi All, dumitru-daniel.popa

Anyone figured this out? Please Help.

Right now, I just want to change the name of the initialize function and step function. Thank you in advance. By the way, what should I do if I think this question has not been answered but it is marked as "answered"

Best regards,

Yujiang Wu

0 件の賞賛

1,191件の閲覧回数
dumitru-daniel_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi yujiangwu,

Anyone figured this out? Please Help.Right now, I just want to change the name of the initialize function and step function

Things are changing in Simulink over time. Now there is an easy way to customize your code generation option.

In this particular case please use "Code Mapping Editor"

pastedImage_2.png

For more information please refer to: Override Default C Step Function Interface- MATLAB & Simulink Example 

By the way, what should I do if I think this question has not been answered but it is marked as "answered"

I think the system marks the threads automatically as answered after some time if it sees some replies. Anyhow - i think you have handle it correctly - by replying to the thread.

Another alternative would be to open a new issue in case you do not get any feedback. The system is generating a lot of notifications and some of them might be overseen in that pile.

Thank you! and i hope this will solve your issue.

Best regards,
Daniel

1,191件の閲覧回数
constantinrazva
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello yujiangwu‌,

Can you tell me what functionality you want to achieve by using the "Configure Model Functions" option? Maybe we can figure out a way to get there.

Thank you,

Razvan.

0 件の賞賛

1,191件の閲覧回数
yujiangwu
Contributor III

Hi constantinrazvan.chivu‌,

I want to be able to customize the generated step function such that it can be "pass by parameters".  By default, it is void Model_step(void) and it relies on the global variables. Thank you for your help.

Best regards,

Yujiang Wu

0 件の賞賛