cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Documents for How to Spin a Motor with NPX's MOTORGD, S32K and MPC5744P

Jump to solution
EDenfeld
Contributor II

There is an old forum post from 2017 (https://community.nxp.com/t5/Model-Based-Design-Toolbox-MBDT/How-to-Spin-a-Motor-with-NPX-s-MOTORGD-...) that has some links I need that are no longer working. I am looking for the binary for the S32K linked here: BLDC_S32K.mot.zip or alternatively if there is source code for this motor that would help my experimentation immensely. I posted a comment on the original forum post, but given it's age I don't know if it would be noticed or if the original poster is still at NXP. Thank you in advance!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
adriantudor
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @EDenfeld ,

Here you have the latest version of the binary BLDC closed-loop file.

The source code and this binary file can be automatically generated with the "BLDC_ClosedLoop_s32k144" project that is part of the S32K1xx MBDT.

Before you try it, please be sure that you read the description info of this project. That will help you to have a functional example and not damage the boards.

Best regards,

Adrian

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
adriantudor
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @EDenfeld ,

Here you have the latest version of the binary BLDC closed-loop file.

The source code and this binary file can be automatically generated with the "BLDC_ClosedLoop_s32k144" project that is part of the S32K1xx MBDT.

Before you try it, please be sure that you read the description info of this project. That will help you to have a functional example and not damage the boards.

Best regards,

Adrian

0 Kudos